On this week’s episode of The Wellness Business Podcast, we’re hanging out with Alicia Streger of Fit Pro Essentials.
Alicia is a master at starting and growing Facebook Groups that are highly engaged with a single target audience and she’s sharing her best tips and strategies with you.
This week’s episode is truly a mini-training. I learned so much from Alicia and I can’t wait for you to listen in on our conversation.
Topics covered include:
- The difference between a Facebook GROUP and a Facebook PAGE
- How Facebook groups can help you stand out from your competition
- Tips and strategies for naming your Facebook group, so you attract the right people
- Ideas for keeping your members active and engaged, so they keep coming back for more
- The right way to ‘sell’ in your group (and how often)
- The top common mistakes to avoid that will sabotage your efforts
Facebook Groups are a great way to build your email list, nurture current and future clients and create a unique community of like-minded individuals.
Whether you have a Facebook Group that needs a punch of pizazz to breathe new life into it or you’ve wanted to start your own Facebook Group but didn’t know the best way to go about it, this episode is a MUST LISTEN.
Resources and Links mentioned on the show:
Resources mentioned in this episode:
Need help Creating Content?
Check out Alicia’s 52 Week Done For You Facebook Content