This episode is all about finance, numbers, and revenue for your health coaching business. It may not be everyone’s favorite topic, but it’s a very important one to discuss! A lot of coaches are seeing most of their money going out and very little coming in. Does this sound like you? This week, Karen and Kathleen sit down with Amber Dugger to talk about how to set yourself up financially to take the leap into full-time health coaching.
Amber is the found of Budget Alchemy, a holistic system combing personal finance and business cash flow strategies to end the stress and anxiety around numbers. If you want to keep more of your money at the end of the month and have your coaching business become your main source of income, then you’re going to want to stick around!
In this episode we talk about…
- What it looks like to have a profitable health coaching business
- What profit first is and how it can help health coaches starting out
- Cash flow management and how is it different from bookkeeping
- What a purposeful revenue goal is and how it can help you become more profitable
- How to set up a strong financial foundation for your business and transition it to full time
Resources and Links mentioned on the show:
Resources mentioned in this episode: