This week’s episode is all about celebrating the small wins. Owning your own business can be tricky, and everything can feel so incredibly personal, even when it’s not. Our businesses ARE personal, but that doesn’t mean we have to take everything as personally as most of us do. Your business is a reflection of you, so this episode is dedicated to helping you find a way to separate you ‘the person’, from you ‘the brand’.
In this episode you will learn strategies on how to ‘small win’ your way to a successful wellness business. No one goes from zero social media followers or clients to ten thousand followers or clients overnight, even if it may seem that way. If you are finding yourself white-knuckling your way through building your business, you are not alone.
In this episode, we talk about…
- Overcoming the struggles of building your own business
- What it means to have an “All In” or “Not In at All” mindset
- How little quits add up and sabotage your success
- The power of little commitments and building your way to success
- Our 10 Small Win Recommendations (see list of the 10 below)
Here are the 10 tips we shared in the episode. Be sure to listen as we explain each one, give examples and share some of our top resources to make it easier for you.
- Pick one or two social media platforms
- Set your work schedule
- Focus on actions that bring clients
- Keep a to-do list and review it the night before
- Be selective of your commitments
- Implement what you learn
- Set goals and deadlines
- Schedule down time to recharge
Resources and Links mentioned on the show:
Resources mentioned in this episode:
Practice Better – Use coupon code: CLEARDESK20 for 20% off your first 3 months (with our affiliate link here)
The Wellness Business Insider’s Club Is Enrolling New Members. Want to Join Us?
If you love the style and format of The Wellness Business Podcast you love our brand new membership program Wellness Business Insider’s Club. Each month you’ll learn one simple strategy that improves your skills as a business owner that results in your business being more profitable. CLICK HERE to get all the details about upcoming lessons.