2019 is in full swing, have you narrowed down your niche yet? We want you to get all that you can out of this year for your business, and we know many of you are struggling with narrowing down your niche and ideal client. That being said, on this episode we are welcoming Insider’s Club member Andrea Dahlman to share how she figured out her niche, attracted three new clients in ONE week, how she surpassed her goal of filling her online program and much more!
In this episode, we talk about…
- What changes Andrea made to narrow down her niche (even though she was nervous to do so)
- The significance of recognizing your expertise and how to use it to your advantage
- How Andrea handles one on one clients and promotes her online program
- The power of being committed to action and not being tied to results
- Strategies and skill sets learned in the Wellness Business Insider’s Club
Resources and Links mentioned on the show:
Resources mentioned in this episode:
Practice Better (Client Management System) Use code: CLEARDESK20 for 20% off your first 4 months!
The Wellness Business Insider’s Club Is Enrolling New Members. Want to Join Us?
If you love the style and format of The Wellness Business Podcast you’ll love our brand new mentorship program Wellness Business Insider’s Club.
Each month you’ll learn one simple strategy that improves your skills as a business owner that results in your business being more profitable. CLICK HERE to get all the details about upcoming lessons.