One question we often get is how to join or run your own mastermind program. There are both paid and free mastermind groups out there, so we are going to break down the structure of them on this episode! If you don’t already know, we have a mastermind group of our own with Lori Kennedy and Alicia Streger. This episode is a behind-the-scenes look at how mastermind programs work, how to structure your own mastermind, and how beneficial these groups can be both personally and professionally!
In this episode, we talk about…
- Reasons to establish a mastermind group
- Structure of a mastermind call: Win, Challenge, Hot Seat
- Suggestions for what to discuss in a mastermind group
- Accountability created by weekly calls and meeting in person
- The differences between peer-run and paid mastermind groups
- Pros and cons of mastermind groups
- Tips for creating a peer-run mastermind group
- The importance of confidentiality and having an abundance mindset
- Level of commitment required for a successful mastermind group
- Why you should try a mastermind at least once
Resources and Links mentioned on the show:
Resources mentioned in this episode:
The Wellness Business Insider’s Club Is Enrolling New Members. Want to Join Us?
If you love the style and format of The Wellness Business Podcast you’ll love our brand new mentorship program Wellness Business Insider’s Club.
Each month you’ll learn one simple strategy that improves your skills as a business owner that results in your business being more profitable. CLICK HERE to get all the details about upcoming lessons.