Most listeners understand the value of hosting a podcast, but few recognize the value of actually being ON a podcast. You don’t have to start a podcast to reap their benefits! On this episode, we discuss why getting interviewed on a podcast is a great way to grow your business.
We are providing tips on how to contact hosts as well as what to include and what to avoid in your interview pitch. We also share 5 easy steps to help you get as many interviews as possible!
In this episode, we talk about…
- The valuable benefits of being on a podcast
- 5 Steps to help you get booked on a podcast
- What to include in your application/request form
- How to build your podcast guest interview resume
- Suggestions for what to do after you’re a guest on a podcast
- Action items to add to your weekly marketing strategy
If one of your goals is to be a guest on a podcast, be sure to give this episode a listen!
Resources and Links mentioned on the show:
The Wellness Business Insider’s Club Is Enrolling New Members. Want to Join Us?
If you love the style and format of The Wellness Business Podcast you’ll love our brand new mentorship program Wellness Business Insider’s Club.
Each month you’ll learn one simple strategy that improves your skills as a business owner that results in your business being more profitable. CLICK HERE to get all the details about upcoming lessons.