Facebook engagement is a hot topic in the wellness business industry. Many of you have created Facebook groups but struggle with getting group members to actually post, ask questions, or engage with each other. If this is something you are struggling with, keep reading!
We’ve been running Facebook groups focused on wellness businesses for several years and want to share our experience to help you build your Facebook group community and increase engagement!
In this episode, we talk about…
- The difference between a Facebook group and a Facebook page
- The importance of being selective of who may join your group
- 5 Tips to help build your Facebook group community
- The value of your Facebook group analytics
- The benefits of the Wellness Business Insider’s Club
- How to use different social media platforms to highlight your Facebook group
- Why your Facebook group needs a title and theme that appeals to your ideal client
If you are looking for ways to boost your Facebook engagement, be sure to tune in!
Resources and Links mentioned on the show:
The Wellness Business Insider’s Club Is Enrolling New Members. Want to Join Us?
If you love the style and format of The Wellness Business Podcast you’ll love our brand new mentorship program Wellness Business Insider’s Club.
Each month you’ll learn one simple strategy that improves your skills as a business owner that results in your business being more profitable. CLICK HERE to get all the details about upcoming lessons.